The ideal urgent care medical billing company is one that automatically reduces claim errors while accelerating reimbursement for improved cash flow. There is no doubt that selecting an urgent care medical billing company is an essential part of automating your business. But not all medical billing companies are the same. Some are much more flexible and better suited for episodic visits that occur in emergency and urgent care settings. When a clearinghouse solution is integrated for medical claims processing, the medical billing software must also be compatible with the clearinghouse to avoid unnecessary conflicts that consume time, produce stress, delay approval and reimbursement, and result in cash flow problems.
The right urgent care medical billing vendor will increase efficient office management operations. It will provide user friendly options to minimize rejections, speed up the revenue cycle and provide easy comprehensive reports customized with all facets of your practice management. The software will confidently capture every dollar available through the claims submission process.
When choosing an urgent care medical billing vendor for your practice, ask these important questions. Will they:
- Increase and expedite collections while reducing potential for errors and office personnel overhead?
- Save time through immediate electronic data exchange, electronic claim submission and automatic posting to accounts?
- Save time through instant connectivity with hospitals, health networks and other associated remote sites?
- Improve efficiency and accuracy by updating specific patient data.
- Electronically submit claims with built in error detection for ease of reviewing and changing claim data prior to electronic submission to reduce rejections and facilitate faster reimbursement?
- Submit electronic claims using ALL Current CPT/ICD9/ICD10 Codes for faster reimbursement and fewer rejections?
- Be HIPPA compliant with trackable data that includes demographics, insurance information, financial transactions and clinical data?
- Analyze data, providing flexible and comprehensive reports for easy identification of strengths and cash flow weaknesses to improve?
- Include innovative work queue processing that creates a check system to ensure all delinquent accounts are worked?
With 360 Medical Billing Solutions emergency and urgent care specialist services, you can count on a medical billing partner that does all of this and is customized for your unique practice needs. Over a decade ago, 360 worked with the software developer to create revolutionary medical billing software and services that are ahead of all others in the industry. When part of a comprehensive automation program, 360 Medical Billing Solutions will streamline your practice management, reduce your stress, and help you to take your practice to a whole new level of profitability.